- Asian Games: Indian men beat Kyrgyzstan; women lose to top seed China in fourth round of chess Team event
- Nitish Kumar calls all party meeting on Tuesday to discuss caste survey
- After flirting with many parties, MNS decides to go ‘solo’ in Lok Sabha polls
- This when PM chases headlines: Congress on 246 medical colleges failing to meet 50% attendance
- NDA government in Bihar had taken decision to conduct caste survey: BJP’s Nikhil Anand
- Oppn misleading people will be rejected again: Naveen
- Tesla misses delivery target in Q3, on track to produce 1.8 mn vehicles
- Ileana posts adorable pic with son Koa Phoenix Dolan; says ‘2 months already’
- Kangana gives chilling warning to enemies of nation in ‘Tejas’ teaser
- Pakistan inflation spikes to 31.4% amid high fuel, energy prices
Police seize Rs 29.35 lakh hawala money in poll-bound Telangana
The Commissioners Task Force West team on Thursday seized Rs 2935 lakh hawala money and arrested two persons from Gowliguda
The Commissioner's Task Force (West) team on Thursday seized Rs 29.35 lakh hawala money and arrested two persons from Gowliguda.
Pavan Kumar Sharma (22) and Hansraj (26), natives of Rajasthan who were into hawala business caught by the police when the two accused found with the huge sum of money being kept in a room in the premises of Sri Ustad Lalu Ram Yadav Nivas.
The accused were then handed over to the Income-Tax Department.