- Mallampally as new mandal
- The list of LS ticket prospects becomes longer in Kerala
- Sitharaman credits Narasimha Rao for bringing 33% reservation for women at Panchayat level
- High-speed train between Ahmedabad & Sanand to commence operations in 6 months
- Delhi Police file charge sheet before court in Pragati Maidan tunnel robbery case
- India 'oldest democracy', publish books presenting its journey to world: Om Birla to publishers
- Women's representation in policymaking now set to increase significantly, says Anurag Thakur
- Assam government waives off loans of 2.2 lakh women
- I don't think anyone in world cricket at the moment would have a seam position as good as Shami: Harbhajan Singh
- Two terrorists arrested in J&K’s Baramulla
Lokesh Throws Big Challenge To Pawan
Andhra Pradesh IT minister Nara Lokesh threw a challenge at Jana Sena leader Pawan Kalyan that the leader prove the allegations if illegal Boxite mining with empirical evidences
Andhra Pradesh IT minister Nara Lokesh threw a challenge at Jana Sena leader Pawan Kalyan that the leader prove the allegations if illegal Boxite mining with empirical evidences.
Lokesh took to twitter against Pawan and asked the latter for maintaining silence on fact finding committee report on illegal mining.
In a recent meeting, the Jana Sena leader alleged that bauxite reserves in Vantada were being exploited by mining companies in collision with the ruling party leaders. He questioned the companies for not paying Rs 15 crore fine imposed on them for illegal mining. He also warned the mining companies.