- India, Korea can actively contribute to reshaping global order: EAM Jaishankar
- Maulana Siddiqui delaying trial in mass conversion case, UP govt tells Supreme Court
- India story revolves around robust earnings growth: HSBC's Van Der Linde
- LS polls: Congress likely to join hands with AIADMK in Tamil Nadu
- Punjab Budget: No new taxes, silent on Rs 1,000 for women
- BSP decides contest along with BRS in the upcoming Lok Sabha elections
- Britannia Industries Limited announces a One-day Internship to raise awareness about Croissants
- Women on company boards supports good corporate governance: Moody’s
- ChatGPT Presents Read Aloud Feature for Web and Mobile Versions
- Hand over Sheikh Shahjahan to CBI today: Calcutta HC tells Bengal police
Is Chiru Behind Crisis In Congress?
The fresh political developments mainly quitting senior leaders from Congress raised several doubts on the continuation of senior leader Chiranjeevi in the party in the coming days
The fresh political developments mainly quitting senior leaders from Congress raised several doubts on the continuation of senior leader Chiranjeevi in the party in the coming days.
Two senior most leaders Vatti Vasantha Kumar and C Ramachandraiah's decision to quit Congress has come as a bolt from the blue to the party high command. They have decided to quit the party opposing uniting Congress and TDP. Interestingly, the two leaders are close to Chiranjeevi.
Leaders said that Jana Sena party is strengthening its base in Andhra with the joining of senior Congress leaders. Former Speaker N Manohar joined Pawan's party recently. Chiranjeevi is also looking forward to revive his political career. The film star turned political leader is considering Jana Sena will be one of the important platforms for him since the party is owned by his younger brother Pawan Kalyan.
Sources said that Chiranjeevi may play a key role in the Andhra politics as he wanted to promote his brother next generation leader before next elections in Andhra Pradesh.