- From Hamper To Home: Simplifying Laundry Day With Delivery Services
- Importance Of Quality Roofing In Jacksonville, NC: A Comprehensive Guide
- Empowering Portraits: Fitness And Boudoir Photography By Shared Moments
- Unlocking Your Online Potential: The Power Of SEO Services
- Navigating The IT Landscape: A Comprehensive Guide To Managed IT Services
- Essential First Aid Skills: A Comprehensive Guide For Everyday Emergencies
- Exploring The Best Caravan Matting Options: A Comprehensive Guide
- Maximizing Comfort: The Ultimate Guide to Ducted Air Conditioners
- Trimming Away: Exploring The Health And Aesthetic Benefits Of Liposuction
- Harnessing The Power Of Internet Marketing For Business Growth
Haryana Police gets Govt's nod to investigate land deal case against Hooda, Vadra
The Haryana government has authorised the state police to investigate the land deal case against former Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda and UPA Chairman Sonia Gandhis soninlaw Robert Vadra
Gurgaon: The Haryana government has authorised the state police to investigate the land deal case against former Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda and UPA Chairman Sonia Gandhi's son-in-law Robert Vadra.
Addressing a press conference here, Gurgaon Police Commissioner KK Rao confirmed the government's approval, saying that the investigation into the case is underway. "We have got the approval to probe and the investigation is underway," Rao said on Friday.
On September 1, an FIR was registered against Vadra and Hooda under the Prevention of Corruption Act and multiple sections of the Indian Penal Code (IPC), in the alleged scam that dates back to 2008.
Besides Vadra and Hooda, DLF Gurgaon and Onkareshwar Properties Gurgaon are also named in the FIR.
The FIR states that Vadra's company, Sky Light Hospitality, allegedly purchased land in various places in Gurgaon and sold them at exorbitant prices.
Vadra claimed that the FIR was filed to divert people's attention from the real issues, while Hooda claimed that it was registered because of "political malice".