- Boosting Traffic & Sales: Why Invest in an Indian SEO Expert for Your Business
- Beat the summer heat with saffron tips for healthy and glowing skin
- Amazon India offers opportunities for women to work in Night Shifts in Haryana
- What can India learn from Sweden’s pragmatic tobacco control policy?
- Leap Day 2024: Interesting facts, history, and significance of February 29
- Samsung Announces New Memory Variant of Galaxy A15 5G at INR 17999
- Immunity-boosting foods for a healthy life
- Celebrating Leap Day 2024: Wishes and Messages for Leaplings
- Vanchit Bahujan Aghadi eyes 27 Maha LS seats, wants to put up Jarange-Patil
- 'Purely governmental function': Delhi HC refuses to order new 24-hour pan-India Doordarshan channel for Sindhi community
Weather to improve in J&K from Sunday
Light snowfall occurred in the Kashmir Valley but the weather office forecast overall improvement from Sunday afternoon
Srinagar:Light snowfall occurred in the Kashmir Valley but the weather office forecast overall improvement from Sunday afternoon.
"Light snowfall is likely to occur in the forenoon and after that overall weather will start improving. Weather is likely to remain dry during the next seven days in the state," an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said.
Srinagar had minus 0.4 degree Celsius, Pahalgam minus 2.8 and Gulmarg minus 9 as the minimum temperatures on Sunday.
Leh town recorded minus 6.5 degree Celsius and Drass had minus 9.7 as the minimum temperatures.
Jammu city had 7.3 degrees Celsius, Katra 4, Batote minus 2.5, Bannihal minus 1.2 and Bhaderwah 0.9 as the night's lowest temperatures.