Weather to improve in J&K from Sunday
Light snowfall occurred in the Kashmir Valley but the weather office forecast overall improvement from Sunday afternoon
Srinagar:Light snowfall occurred in the Kashmir Valley but the weather office forecast overall improvement from Sunday afternoon.
"Light snowfall is likely to occur in the forenoon and after that overall weather will start improving. Weather is likely to remain dry during the next seven days in the state," an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said.
Srinagar had minus 0.4 degree Celsius, Pahalgam minus 2.8 and Gulmarg minus 9 as the minimum temperatures on Sunday.
Leh town recorded minus 6.5 degree Celsius and Drass had minus 9.7 as the minimum temperatures.
Jammu city had 7.3 degrees Celsius, Katra 4, Batote minus 2.5, Bannihal minus 1.2 and Bhaderwah 0.9 as the night's lowest temperatures.
- President Kovind appoints Justice PC Ghose as India's first Lokpal
- BJP to field new faces in Chhattisgarh; minister, Raman Singh's son dropped
- Goa's BJP-led coalition government faces floor test Today
- 2019 Lok Sabha polls: Congress releases 6th list of candidates
- Congress MLA asks sarpanch in Rajasthan to sit on floor, demands apology