- Vijayawada: CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy releases Rs 1,294 cr under Rythu Bharosa, interest subvention
- Stand by Modi, shun Congress: MLA Harish
- HC declines writ by party seeking direction to EC to allot a common symbol
- Malayalam actor Lena reveals marriage with Gaganyaan fame Balakrishnan
- Insult to Indian scientists: Modi
- Human trials may reveal efficacy of cancer pill
- Shehbaz Sharif tipped to be Pak PM
- CBI or equivalent probe into ORR toll tenders
- Stop destruction of Andra Pradesh
- Himachal Congress govt on brink
Pak troops violate ceasefire in J&K's Poonch sector
Pakistan troops again on Thursday violated ceasefire in Poonch sector in Jammu and Kashmir Indian security forces are retaliating Pakistan armys ceasefire, police saidIndia on Wednesday summoned Pakistan High Commission official and lodged a strong protest at the unprovoked ceasefire violations CFV in Naushera and Sunderbani sectors in Jammu and Kashmir
Poonch (Jammu and Kashmir): Pakistan troops again on Thursday violated ceasefire in Poonch sector in Jammu and Kashmir. Indian security forces are retaliating Pakistan army's ceasefire, police said.India on Wednesday summoned Pakistan High Commission official and lodged a strong protest at the unprovoked ceasefire violations (CFV) in Naushera and Sunderbani sectors in Jammu and Kashmir.
Two Army personnel were killed in an improvised explosive device (IED) explosion that took place near the LoC in Naushera and Sunderbani sectors on January 11. An Army officer and a soldier, who got grievously injured, succumbed to their injuries in a hospital while undergoing treatment.
"Our strong concerns were shared at continued unprovoked firing and ceasefire violations across the Line of Control and the International Boundary," the Ministry of External Affairs said in a statement on Wednesday.