- CM gives top priority for health: Dy CM
- Chittoor: CPI participates in TDP hunger strike
- Tirupati: Amara Hospital offers free surgeries for Cerebral Palsy patients
- Devotees to Tirumala increases, Navaratri Brahmotsavams from October 15
- GHMC chief Ronald Rose holds meet on breakfast scheme
- Hyderabad: Facial recognition system in city schools proves to be dud
- Stage set for ‘Son rise’ in Tirupati, Chandragiri constituencies
- Will file defamation case against Bandaru: Min Roja
- Accelerate ABC operations to check dog menace
- Karimnagar: Gangula launches BT road works
Karnataka Dy CM to head enquiry panel on brawl between Ganesh and Anand Singh
The Congress on Thursday formed a panel led by deputy chief minister Dr G Parameshwara to inquire into the incident at Eagleton Resort where Kampli MLA J N Ganesh allegedly attacked Hosapete MLA Anand Singh on January 20
Ganesh and Anand Singh had reportedly entered into brawl at Eagleton Resort on city outskirts where Congress MLAs were herded together.
Bengaluru: The Congress on Thursday formed a panel led by deputy chief minister Dr G Parameshwara to inquire into the incident at Eagleton Resort where Kampli MLA J N Ganesh allegedly attacked Hosapete MLA Anand Singh on January 20.
"Police are searching for Ganesh to arrest him. Already he has been suspended from the party. Further, a committee headed by me has been formed to inquire into the matter and furnish a report to the party high command," Parameshwara said.
He was talking to reporters after meeting Infosys founder N R Narayana Murthy at the BDA head office.
Murthy had called on Parameshwara to chalk out plans to improve his 'alma mater' – National Institute of Engineering at Mysuru.
He also gave some suggestions on improving the city.
Ganesh and Anand Singh had reportedly entered into a brawl at Eagleton Resorts on the city outskirts where the Congress MLAs were herded together amid allegations of BJP's attempts to poach Congress MLAs.
Anand Singh, who suffered two fractured ribs and a fracture in the bone below the right eye in the fracas, is presently undergoing treatment at the Apollo Hospital in the city.