- PM launches projects worth over Rs 19K cr in Odisha
- Madurai MP calls Vastu Pooja at AIIMS site 'publicity stunt'
- Ready to fight Zuckerburg anywhere, anytime with any rules: Musk
- Nothing Unveils CMF Buds and Neckband Pro Under Rs 3,000
- RBI bars JM Financial from giving loans against shares, debentures
- KALKI Fashion expands its presence by opening its first store in Hyderabad with celebrity Kajal Aggarwal
- Nothing launches Phone (2a) with dual 50MP camera in India
- Gevra coal mine in Chhattisgarh poised to become largest in Asia
- Ross Taylor alleges forced retirement for New Zealand's Neil Wagner ahead of Australia Test series
- Nifty snaps four-day winning streak on account of profit booking
Army soldier injured in blast along LoC in Poonch
An Army soldier was injured on Monday in a mine blast along the LoC in Jammu and Kashmirs Poonch district, officials said
An Army soldier was injured on Monday in a mine blast along the LoC in Jammu and Kashmir's Poonch district, officials said.
During patrolling of the borderline, a mine exploded in Mendhar sector, resulting in injuries to the soldier, they said.
He was taken to a hospital where his condition was stable, they said.