Canada Consul General meets KTR
Counsul General of Canada Nichole Girard on Monday met TRS Working President K T Rama Rao discussed about the cooperation in business, commerce
Hyderabad:Counsul General of Canada Nichole Girard on Monday met TRS Working President K T Rama Rao discussed about the cooperation in business, commerce.
The Canadian Consul General met Rama Rao at his camp office at Begumpet on Monday. Rao said that Telangana has achieved remarkable progress in many sectors during last four years. Girard congratulated Rama Rao on his party's success in the last elections. She sought to know about the priorities of the government.
Rao said that his government would give top priority to the welfare and development activities particularly to the sectors like industries and agriculture. He said that the government had brought innovative schemes in the agriculture sector. Rao said that if the Canadian authorities can directly deal with the States, the business relations would further strengthen.
He also impressed up on the Canadian Consul general about the favourable atmosphere for investments in Telangana and discussed about the business related issues between Telangana and Canada. He said that Telangana government would welcome investments from Canada. The Canadian consul general hailed the schemes of the government in the agriculture sector.
- MHA asks States, UTs to remain alert; says calls given in various quarters for inciting violence
- Opposition sore losers, desperation over VVPAT issue indication of defeat: Paswan
- 4-tier security at all 28 Karnataka counting centres
- Karnataka earns second position in seizure of Illegal liquor
- Attempted break-in into IAF Rafale project team facility in France: Sources