Chandrababu Naidu's deeksha an eye-opening to Modi: Minister Devineni
AP Minister Devineni Uma Maheswara Rao said that CM Chandrababu Naidus Dharma Porata Deeksha in New Delhi is like an eyeopening to PM Narendra Modi
Vijayawada: AP Minister Devineni Uma Maheswara Rao said that CM Chandrababu Naidu's Dharma Porata Deeksha in New Delhi is like an eye-opening to PM Narendra Modi.
Speaking to presspersons in Vijayawada on Monday Devineni said that yesterday at Guntur Praja Chaitanya Sabha PM Modi has spoken all lies in front of people. It's really shameful on Modi's part for speaking in such irresponsibly way at the public meeting.
Minister clarified that the implementation of state bifurcation promises is the only demand of them. he also demanded that Modi government should sanction Vizag railway zone, Kadapa steel plant.
Regarding the Polavaram project the state government has submitted all the accounts to the central government and now Modi should clear the final estimated cost of the project.
He demanded the Modi government to immediately release all the pending arrears related to Andhra Pradesh.
- Father-son richest Odisha candidates in phase 4 polls
- Aircel-Maxis case: Protection from arrest to Chidambaram, Karti extended till May 6
- Akhilesh slams PM of doing nothing for Bundelkhand, dubs Adityanath as Baba CM
- NYAY scheme a surgical strike on poverty: Rahul Gandhi
- Gautam Gambhir has two voter IDs says AAP, files criminal complaint