ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Man dies of electric shock in Hyderabad

Man dies of electric shock in Hyderabad
Highlights

A 23yearold man died of electric shock on Friday night while cleaning a water tank at a house in Golconda

A 23-year-old man died of electric shock on Friday night while cleaning a water tank at a house in Golconda.

Mohammed Khaja was cleaning the tank holding a bulb to light up the place. According to the police, the wire might have come in contact with the water which ensued to the electric shock.

The police registered a case and are investigating.

Show Full Article
Download The Hans India Android App or iOS App for the Latest update on your phone.
Subscribed Failed...
Subscribed Successfully...
More Stories


Top