Wardrobe mal-function:Model's chocolate dress falls off
A ramp walk turned into disaster when a model\'s dress fell off half way down the runway.
A ramp walk turned into disaster when a model's dress fell off half way down the runway.
French TV presenter Karine Ferri revealed a little more than she intended to when her chocolate skirt started to shatter half way down the ramp at the opening show of the Salon du Chocolat ( Chocolate Fair) in Paris.
Ferri, 29, initially tried to stop her clothing from crumbling , but then just embraced her new mini skirt, which exposed the tops of her stockings, the Daily mail reported.
The fashion show marked the beginning of the 17th Salon du Chocolat at Porte de Versailles in Paris, a yearly trade fair for the international chocolate industry.
- Fearing defeat, oppn blaming EVMs
- Will go after the fixers in apex court: SC
- As BJP fields Sunny Deol from Gurdaspur, Kavita Khanna says 'felt betrayed'
- Delhi court sends N D Tiwari's daughter-in-law Apoorva to 2 day police custody
- Modi to hold Varanasi road show tomorrow, file nomination on April 26