12 Things to do before you die
12 Things to Do Before You Die. There comes a time in every person’s life where he thinks enough is enough! The time he decides to do things he wants to do rather things he needs to do. So here are such things everyone must try before they kick the bucket.
There comes a time in every person’s life where he thinks enough is enough! The time he decides to do things he wants to do rather things he needs to do. So here are such things everyone must try before they kick the bucket. These things might be dangerous, foolish, amazing, or even utterly stupid but are compulsory in order to live your life to the fullest.
- Do something illegal! - Just a petty theft to give you an adrenaline rush and a story to talk about for the rest of your life.
- Travel alone- New place, new people, new language and you. An experience one MUST witness.
- Live your nightmare- whatever fear it is that you have, overcome it.
- Do something you would have never done normally- It might be anything, quitting your job, starting your own firm, marriage anything at all. But it must be something huge.
- Pull an all-nighter for nothing- Your thoughts will take you places you have never been before!
- Stand-up for something good- At least once in your life, do not budge until the right thing is done.
- Watch all the movies in the to-watch list- no more postponing! Its gotta be done.
- Nearly die, but don’t- Get face-to-face with death and live to tell the tale.
- karaoke- Does not matter if you can or cannot sing, just go for it.
- Help someone without being asked- For once, experience the pleasure of doing something for others.
- Stay with no connection for a week- no phones, no net, no T.V, just you. Some alone time would do wonders!
- Kill your dinner- If you did it will taste better than anything you have ever tasted, and if you couldn’t time to turn into a vegetarian!
- BJP asks Rahul to come clean on his citizenship, qualification
- Modi regime is of 'dictatorial governance', says D Raja
- Rajinikanth gets inked on the right hand, authorities sought a report
- Modi lashes out at Mamata Banerjee, says she lost her sleep just after two phases of polling
- Bangalore logs a turnout of 54.1%, worse than 2014 polls, which was 56%