Beauty pro We answer bunch ig your burning beauty questions
You need to make long wear formulas your BFF, stat Its annoying to keep reapplying your make up, especially when youre on the go
Q. No matter what I do, my make up slides off by lunch time. And I hate having to redo it. Any tips?
A. You need to make long wear formulas your BFF, stat. It’s annoying to keep reapplying your make up, especially when you’re on the go. If you wear foundation every day, opt for the one that offers a matte finish and buildable coverage matte formulas tend to stay on longer. Multi tasking products like a lip and cheek tint can also help you with a quick touch up. Plus, keeping a powder compact will come in handy to keep shine at bay.
Q. I have never tried a nude lipstick. What are the make-up basics to work one?
A; The only way to work a nude lippie is by finding the right one that suits your complexion - not everyone can work a mud- coloured pout like Kim K. Start with a pinkish nude shade, it looks flattering on most skin tones. The good thing is that this colour lets you play with your eyes so kohl up and opt for strong brows. Add a hint of colour to your cheeks, preferably a dustry - rose shade to complement your pout.
- Priyanka 'quietly chickened out' from contesting against Modi: Jaitley
- PM Narendra Modi to file his nomination for Varanasi Lok Sabha constituency today
- CPI demands strong action against Amit Shah's 'IAF as Modi's air force' comment
- BJP delivered injustice in 5 years: Rahul Gandhi
- Priyanka Gandhi woos Bundelkhand, holds 2 rallies in 2 days