Soon a 10 Min Cancer Test
A simple quick Blood test within 10 miniature raised hopes that hard to spot could be picked up early when treatment is most effective to detect cancer
A simple quick Blood test within 10 miniature raised hopes that hard to spot could be picked up early when treatment is most effective to detect cancer.
Doctors use symptoms and a raft of tests and different methods of biopsies to determines if cancer is present which can sometimes takes months.
Scientists have found a new method from the university of Queensland looks for differences in the genetic code of cancerous and healthy cells. The team found that the DNA of cancer cells sticks strongly to nano particles of gold giving a quick indication whether disease is present or not to the naked eye.
And because the same changes occur in all cancerous cells, the test should work on all cancer types, the team believes.
Dr Matt Trau professor of Chemistry said The Blood test, in 10 min from plasma derive DNA samples with excellent specificity.
We believe that this simple approach would potentially be a better alternative to the current techniques for cancer detection.
- SpiceJet hires 500, most from grounded Jet
- Sushma Swaraj asks Indians stranded in Tripoli to leave immediately
- Modi failed to give 'laddoo' to West Bengal, now BJP will get 'rosogolla': Mamata
- Late ND Tiwari's son Rohit Shekhar died unnatural death, says autopsy report
- Priyanka meets party, BSP and JAP leaders in Amethi