- MyVoice: Views of our readers 4th March 2024
- Sun scorching Telugu States from March 1
- Cong cheating people with its 6 guarantees: Bandi
- Dr Chappidi promoted as Joint Director
- ‘Pachana Kavithalu’ book released
- 6th meeting held of AP Higher Education Planning Board
- Police told to ensure free & fair polling
- Govt targets to administer polio drops to 53.36 Lakh children
- Modi donates Rs 2,000 as 'party fund' to BJP
- Modi's blitzkrieg ahead of LS polls
CBI accessed documents not related with probe: Kejriwal
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Wednesday said that the CBI seized documents that had \"no relation\" to the allegations being probed against Principal Secretary Rajendra Kumar.
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Wednesday said that the CBI seized documents that had "no relation" to the allegations being probed against Principal Secretary Rajendra Kumar.
The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) conducted a raid on Tuesday."Docs seized from my office. No relation to allegations being probed. CBI kept reading DDCA file in my office. They wud hv seized it. But after my media briefing, they left it. Not clear if they took a copy," Kejriwal said in a series of tweets on Wednesday.
He also attacked Finance Minister Arun Jaitley, asking why he was scared of a probe into the alleged irregularities at the Delhi and District Cricket Association (DDCA).
"FM lied in the Parliament yesterday.... Why is Jaitley ji so scared of DDCA probe? What is his role in DDCA scam?," he tweeted.
The CBI had searched the office of Principal Secretary Rajendra Kumar in connection with a corruption case where the officer allegedly abused his position to award contracts to a particular firm.