- Nani collaborates with ‘OG’ director Sujeeth
- February 25: A memorable day for PM Modi
- Tamil Nadu Assembly Speaker accepts Congress MLA S. Vijayadharani's resignation
- PM Modi dedicates healthcare facilities in Punjab, yoga institute in Haryana
- Madonna’s ethnic wear look keeps internet on fire
- Kalki 2898AD: Team gives a strong counter to postpone rumours
- Harshiv Karthik’s suspense drama thriller ‘Bahumukham’ teaser unveiled
- ‘Geethanjali Malli Vachindi’ teaser: Tantalizing preview of exhilarating and humorous moments
- Dialogue writer Sai Madhav reveals ‘Operation Valentine’ storyline
- PM Modi inaugurates AIIMS Rajkot, throws open India's longest cable-stayed bridge in Gujarat
NCP accuses Manohar Parrikar of ‘interference’ in Goa affairs
NCP in Goa on Thursday alleged that Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar has been interfering in the state\'s affairs, and that Chief Minister Laxmikant Parsekar is being bypassed on several issues.
NCP in Goa on Thursday alleged that Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar has been interfering in the state's affairs, and that Chief Minister Laxmikant Parsekar is being bypassed on several issues.
"Parrikar has called for a meeting of BJP MLAs on the issue of medium of instruction. Why he has to interfere in the state politics. Parsekar is completely bypassed by Parrikar," NCP's Goa unit spokesman Trojano D'Mello alleged at a press conference here.
The state BJP legislators are expected to meet tomorrow in Panaji to discuss the crucial 'medium of instruction' issue, which would be taken up during the upcoming Goa Assembly session slated to begin from January 11.
D'Mello alleged that though former Goa Chief Minister Parrikar is no more an elected representative of Goa, he is trying to hijack the issues here with his interference.
In the past, Parrikar had said that he does not come to Goa often, but he cannot be questioned for coming here as he belongs to the state.