- Jaishankar wraps up New York leg of US visit, to travel to Washington between Sep 27-30
- RBI cancels licence of Kapol Cooperative Bank in Mumbai
- WII team inspects Alipiri footpath
- KCR advises people take safety measures during Ganesh idol immersion
- Chiefs of Indo-Pacific Armies agree on joint action plan to tackle challenges in region
- Chandrapur sarpanch receives Union Tourism Award
- 'Amit Shah assured that murderers will be punished', Manipur CM on students' killing
- Asian Games: Sift Kaur wins gold with world record as shooters make India's day; Vishnu Saravanan wins bronze in sailing
- DUTA polls record 85% voting, counting underway
- IT Department searches offices of Chinese electronic giant Lenovo in Mumbai, Bengaluru, Gurugram
AAP leader Ashutosh resigns from party
Aam Aadmi Party leader Ashutosh today resigned from the party citing a very very personal reason
Aam Aadmi Party leader Ashutosh today resigned from the party citing a "very very" personal reason.
"Every journey has an end. My association with AAP which was beautiful/revolutionary has also an end. I have resigned from the party/requested PAC to accept the same.
"It is purely from a very very personal reason. Thanks to party/all of them who supported me throughout," he tweeted.
The journalist-turned-politician had contested the 2014 Lok Sabha election from Chandni Chowk on an AAP ticket.