- The 9th Edition of TEDxHyderabad 2023 - Ignite Creates an Unforgettable Symposium of Ideas and Inspiration
- 'China’s unfair trade practices have forced EU to become more assertive'
- SC issues notice on plea seeking 25% higher benefits for specially-abled individuals under social security schemes
- NSE plans to extend F&O trading hours; seeks Sebi's nod
- Congress should quiz Sharad Pawar on meetings with Adani Group: Prakash Ambedkar
- Punjab all set to host Northern Zonal Council meeting
- OpenAI’s ChatGPT can now see, hear and speak
- PM Modi to unveil over Rs 4,505 crore development projects in Gujarat on Sept 27
- World Lung Day 2023: Date, theme, significance and history
- Breathe easy!
YSRCP Election Strategist made JD-U Vice President
Bihar Chief Minister and Janata DalUnited President Nitish Kumar on Tuesday named Prashant Kishor as the party Vice President, a month after the election strategist joined the party
New Delhi: Bihar Chief Minister and Janata Dal-United President Nitish Kumar on Tuesday named Prashant Kishor as the party Vice President, a month after the election strategist joined the party.
"He (Kishor) has been appointed Vice President of the party," JD-U spokesperson and Secretary General K.C. Tyagi told IANS.
The 41-year-old former UN official, who founded the Indian Political Action Committee (I-Pac), successfully ran the Nitish Kumar-led Grand Alliance campaign during the 2015 Bihar Assembly election.
The Grand Alliance comprised the JD-U, Lalu Prasad's RJD and the Congress and it humbled the BJP-led alliance.
Thereafter, Nitish Kumar named Kishor as his Adviser, giving him a Cabinet rank.