- Durga temple team presents silk robes to Srisailam Mallanna
- Mcap rises byRs 65,302 cr at top-7 cos
- Lord blesses devotees from Hamsa Vahanam
- 2 drops will save kids from polio
- Investors awaiting triggers from domestic, global data
- Caution alert amid bullish signals
- FPIs upbeat on debt mkt
- OI build-up denotes steam still left in the rally
- No party talks of quality & affordable education
- Munich tests India’s foreign policy
Happy couples hit bed together
How you sleep with your partner may decide how your love life is going to be in the future.
New York: How you sleep with your partner may decide how your love life is going to be in the future.
You just need to make sure you switch off the laptop and hit the bed with her at the same time.
"The more you and your partner's sleep schedules match up, the happier your partnership tends to be," Shape magazine reported, quoting a latest study from University of Pittsburgh.
People who went to sleep together reported the highest rates of relationship bliss.
"But as the physical space between people increased, so did their relationship woes," the study said.
Sleeping face to face means stronger relationship while sleeping back to back and on opposite sides of the bed was a sign of strife.
If tensed, try sleeping in different beds for a night than together as a stressed brain brings negativity.
According to researchers from the University of Michigan, cuddling post-sex improves bonding, especially in women.
"The closer you sleep to your partner, the happier you are with your romantic life," the Michigan team said.