Look who's bringing Novak Djokovic to India
Japanese watch maker Seiko is mulling to get the brand\'s global ambassador and tennis star Novak Djokovic to India once in the near future as part of its marketing strategy.
New Delhi: Japanese watch maker Seiko is mulling to get the brand's global ambassador and tennis star Novak Djokovic to India once in the near future as part of its marketing strategy.
The brand has big plans for the India market, said Niladri Mazumdar, President of Seiko Watch India.
“Seiko is going to spend heavily on marketing in India in the years to come,” Mazumdar told IANS over phone from Bengaluru.
Asked about getting Djokovic to India, Mazumdar said: “Yes yes, definitely. We are trying our best to get him once in the next couple of years. Of course, his schedule is crazy, so getting time is the question, but we will definitely aim for that.”
- Karnataka earns second position in seizure of Illegal liquor
- Attempted break-in into IAF Rafale project team facility in France: Sources
- Government clears 4 judges name for position to Supreme Court
- Congress flays Election Commission for rejecting VVPAT slip count plea
- VVPAT count to be held at the end like in the past: EC source