- Union Minister Pravin Pawar releases BJP broucher in Vijayawada
- Visakhapatnam: Outreach activities organised at Eastern Naval Command
- Rajamahendravaram : Alumnus assures help in classroom construction in govt degree college
- Extension of suburban rail project to Mysore, Gauribidanur, Kolar soon: MB Patil
- Byju’s disqualifies US lender
- BJP and Janata Dal cannot tolerate the implementation of our free schemes: DCM DK Shivakumar
- Show me one party that has not associated with BJP: Deve Gowda
- Hike in SC, ST reservation: Will urge Centre to include it in 9th schedule of Constitution, says CM Siddaramaiah
- Magunta Raghavareddy gets interim bail
- Khammam: 15-day software training for girl students at SBIT
Hall of Fame Open: India's Ramkumar Ramanathan reaches semi-final
Indias professional tennis player Ramkumar Ramanathan stormed into the semifinal of the ongoing Hall of Fame Open here on Friday
Newport [United States of America]: India's professional tennis player Ramkumar Ramanathan stormed into the semi-final of the ongoing Hall of Fame Open here on Friday.
The 23-year-old thrashed his Canadian opponent Vasek Pospisil 7-5, 6-2 in the quarterfinals of Men's Singles event.
The world number 161 has made his first ever entry into the last four of the any Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP) tour.
Ramanathan will now take on American Tim Smyczek in the semi-finals clash which is scheduled to be held on July 21.
Meanwhile, veteran Indian player Leander Paes vowed out of the tournament after he, along with his American partner Jamie Cerretani, suffered a crushing 3-6, 6-7 defeat at the hands of Jeevan Nedunchezhiyan and Austin Krajicek in the doubles quarterfinals.