- 'Mann Ki Baat': Arunachal, Bihar students share experiences with PM Modi
- The India House: Ram Charan Is All Set To Produce This Nikhil And Anupam Kher Starrer
- Actor Sharwanand Sustains Minor Injuries in Road Accident
- Delhi Police On Alert After Farmer Leaders Detained
- Pawan Kalyan pays tribute to NTR, says he is pride of Telugu people
- TDP Mahanadu: Second day meeting to start in a while, Naidu to release manifesto
- Complaint Filed Against Arvind Kejriwal, Kharge, And Others Political Leaders For Giving Remark On President Murmu's Caste
- Fire breaks out in wedding pandal amid fireworks in Alluri Sitaramaraju district, no casualties
- Petrol and diesel prices today stable in Hyderabad, Delhi, Chennai and Mumbai on 28 May 2023
- Andhra Pradesh: Tipper lorry and oil tanker collides head-on in Kakinada, no casualties
Team Amaravati set for UIM baptism
The race season has commenced at China with drivers and squadsall waiting for the opportunity to comeback in the UIM F1H2O World Championship that is to hold centrestage at Agile Grand Prix Xiangyang in the Chinese province of Hubei It will be the 11th city in the PRC to host a round of the prestigious championship
Vijayawada: The race season has commenced at China with drivers and squadsall waiting for the opportunity to comeback in the UIM F1H2O World Championship that is to hold centre-stage at Agile Grand Prix Xiangyang in the Chinese province of Hubei. It will be the 11th city in the PRC to host a round of the prestigious championship.
The grand finale is on Sunday Team Abu Dhabi is leading the championship chart with 41 points and a victory in Xiangyang will balance the Grand Prix hat-trick which was last achieved by Scott Gillman in 2004. Team Abu Dhabi has performed tremendously well in London and Evian, which has catapulted them to poll position.
Meanwhile, in keeping with its quest to make a memorable debutTeam Amaravati is all geared up to take spotlight, thanks to the proven track-record of Team head and driver Jonas Andersson and partner Erik Edin. “We are very excited and looking forward to the debut race from Team Amaravati. The atmosphere in China is fantastic and we have held discussions with the team members on how to perform well and attain a commendable position in the race.
This will mark the beginning of Team Amaravati’s performance for many years to come” said Himanshu Shukla, CEO, Andhra Pradesh Tourism Authority. Post the China Grand Prix, the championship will move to India after a gap of 14 years. The Indian edition of F1H2O Motorboat Racing will be on the River Krishna from November 16 to 18.
F1H2O UIM Motorboat Racing will be collaborated by India Extreme Adventure and Andhra Pradesh Tourism Department. Meanwhile, the Vijayawada-headquartered multiple-sport promoter India Xtreme Adventure Activities Private Limited hopes to nurture outdoor adventure talent. F1H2O will be the pilot initiative coming from the organization, to jumpstart the spirit of sporting in Andhra Pradesh, according to its founders.