- No break for Balakrishna in the coming year; actor busy with multiple projects
- Ravi Teja’s next flick title to be out soon; ‘Eagle’ is in consideration!
- Official: Arjun Das comes on board for ‘OG’
- Aha’s original project with Allu Arjun on board; here is the proof
- ‘Veera Simha Reddy’ 100 days function held in a grand way
- 2.60 crore people benefitted from PM Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana in Andhra: BJP President JP Nadda
- DMK has major role to play in opposition alliance: Udhayanidhi Stalin
- Odisha: Bharatanatyam guru dies on stage
- Andy Murray accepts wildcard for Nottingham Open
- Cauvery Tribunal unlikely to take up Makedatu Dam issue
Windies opt to bat in 2nd Test vs India
West Indies have won the toss and opted to bat in the second and final Test against India at the Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium here on Friday
Hyderabad: West Indies have won the toss and opted to bat in the second and final Test against India at the Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium here on Friday.
Already 1-0 up in the two-match series after the innings and 272-run win in the first Test at Rajkot, India made one change to their playing XI by resting pacer Mohammed Shami and handing a debut to Shardul Thakur.
For the tourists, Jason Holder returned as captain in Keemo Paul's place while spinner Jomel Warrican came in for Sheman Lewis. However, there is no Kemar Roach in the West Indies playing XI.
West Indies: Kraigg Brathwaite, Kieran Powell, Shai Hope, Shimron Hetmyer, Sunil Ambris, Roston Chase, Shane Dowrich (wk), Jason Holder (c), Devendra Bishoo, Jomel Warrican, Shannon Gabriel.
India: Prithvi Shaw, Lokesh Rahul, Cheteshwar Pujara, Virat Kohli (c), Ajinkya Rahane, Rishabh Pant (wk), Ravindra Jadeja, Ravichandran Ashwin, Kuldeep Yadav, Umesh Yadav, Shardul Thakur