- Karnataka's free power scheme to cost Rs 13,000 crore annually
- Vadnagar Railway station gets a facelift
- Woman commits suicide in J&K after failing civil service exams
- Doing good for others is beneficial to children's emotional, physical health: Study
- 'Oppn meeting will be held on June 23 in Patna': JD-U leader
- 1 in every 7 cars sold now an EV, China's BYD dominate again
- Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar thanks PM Modi for MSP on crops
- French Open: Defending champ Swiatek ousts Gauff to book semifinal spot
- Meta Verified badge arrives to India, starts from Rs 699
- 20 bogies of goods train derail in Assam; no casualty
CSK retain 22 players for IPL 2019
On Wednesday IPL champions CSK Chennai Super Kings made an announcement that it has retained 22 players for the 2019 season From the titlewinning squad, only three members have been released CSK returned to the IPL fold after serving a twoyear suspension They won the 2018 tournament, beating Sunrisers Hyderabad in the final
Chennai: On Wednesday IPL champions CSK (Chennai Super Kings) made an announcement that it has retained 22 players for the 2019 season. From the title-winning squad, only three members have been released. CSK returned to the IPL fold after serving a two-year suspension. They won the 2018 tournament, beating Sunrisers Hyderabad in the final.
England fast bowler Mark Wood and uncapped Indian players Kanishk Seth and Kshitiz Sharma have been released.
Franchises were supposed to inform the IPL Governing Council by 15th November regarding their retentions and release of players for the 2019 player auction which is to be held in the month of December.
CSK had retained skipper M S Dhoni, Suresh Raina, Harbhajan Singh and Ravindra Jadeja prior to the 2018 auction and also used the Right to Match card for Dwayne Bravo and Faf du Plessis