Vivoom app lets you access visual effects for editing mobile videos
Vivoom App Lets You Access Visual Effects For Editing Mobile Videos. New App Lets You Add Movie-Like Visual Effects To Mobile Videos
Washington: A new app for iOS devices gives users access to visual effects that have been used in movies and TV shows over the last 15 years for editing videos.
GenArts which is a big supplier of visual effects software to TV and motion picture studios, including Disney, HBO and ESPN, back the app, called Vivoom.
According to AllThingsD, users can shoot your video, and then add visual effects of choice as seen on big and small screen and all the rendering is done in the cloud.
Vivoom app has recently added new effects like 'Beauty' that makes it easy to remove blemishes and wrinkles from a subject's skin while another called 'Skinny' helps them appear a little thinner.
Vivoom is set to face competition from editing and sharing tools for videos like Vine and Instagram who have 40 million users and 150 million users respectively.
- PM Modi calls on Vice President Venkaiah Naidu
- Taxi driver held for raping minor girl in Dungarpur in Rajasthan
- Suspects in murder of Smriti Irani's aide held by police in Amethi
- Indian Charged With Transporting Illegal Immigrants From Canada to US
- UP Woman Jumps Into Canal With Son After Objectionable Photo Goes Viral