Huawei, ZTE to launch smartwatches in 2014
Huawei, ZTE To Launch Smartwatches In 2014. More Chinese Handset Vendors To Launch Smart Watches In 2014
Washington: More China-based handset vendors, including ZTE and Huawei, are expected to launch their own brands of wearable smart devices in the first half of 2014 following a huge market demand of these gadgets .
ZTE and Huawei are expected to unveil their own-brand smartwatches at the upcoming CES 2014 trade fair at the earliest, Digitimes reports.
Xiaomi Technology also plans to venture into production of smartwatches, the report added.
The move comes in as Coolpad released its first smartwatch equipped with a 1.2-inch display enabling the browsing of message content, emails, calendar and call reminders through Bluetooth.
TCL also launched its smart bracelet, called the Boom Band, which is paired with its latest flagship smartphone the Idol X+.
- BJP asks Delhi Police to withdraw security for Kejriwal
- BJP candidate, party leader attacked in West Bengal
- Pragya Thakur should be expelled from BJP: Nitish Kumar
- Chandrababu Naidu holds second round of talks with Rahul Gandhi, Sharad Pawar
- There's no difference between a terrorist organisation and TMC: BJP's CK Bose