Planning to buy a mobile Phone? Check its SAR value
Check SAR Value Before Buy A Mobile Phone, Smart Phone. SAR (specific absorption rate) is an indication of the amount of radiation that is absorbed into a head whilst using a cellular phone, the higher the SAR rating the more radiation that is absorbed into the head.
What is SAR value?
SAR (specific absorption rate) is an indication of the amount of radiation that is absorbed into a head whilst using a cellular phone, the higher the SAR rating the more radiation that is absorbed into the head.
The world is going crazy over Mobile Phone Invention, Recently NEW Brands are offering High Configures Mobile phones for attractive & affordable price and existing brands have reduced their pricing over the existing models to stay in Competition and make it affordable to both The Rich & poor , people buy mobile phones and later Develope Cancer,Headace,Infertility, Breast Cancer and many more Complications .
SAR limit in India for Mobile Devices is “1.6” W/kg
SAR value of Some of the recently released mobiles
Motorola Moto E – 1.5W/kg
Xiaomi Redmi 1S - 1.21 W/kg
Xiaomi Mi 3 - 1.29 W/kg
Samsung Galaxy Sduos – 0.45 W/kg
Xperia M - 0.84 W/kg
Asus Zenfone 4 -0.74 W/kg
Measures To Counter the Electromagnetic Absorption from your Smartphones
- Try to use headsets all the time, avoid putting your phone on your ears. This is the best way to stay away from radiations of your smartphones.
- Try to use texts more instead of calling every now and then, Call only when it is really important. Tests are usually short and to the point, so it saves lots of your time too.
- Switch off your phone when you go to bed or put your phone on the airplane mode and then turn ON the WiFi, if you want anyone to reach out to you via internet (incase it’s a matter of emergency).
- You can use various cases available out in the market which claim to shield this radiation, but we are not sure whether those cases are reliable or not.
- Avoid using your phone in those areas where the signal strength is poor, because while searching for the network your antennas keep on producing the radiations to their maximum limit.
- Lastly, after following all these measures if you still feel threatened due to some symptoms mentioned above, then you should go ahead and replace your smartphone.
SAR Value is just a reference to tell that the smartphone is safe to use, but you are never sure about its radiation which may harm you. So, follow the tips which have been mentioned above irrespective of how low SAR value your smartphone has.
- Opposition sore losers, desperation over VVPAT issue indication of defeat: Paswan
- 4-tier security at all 28 Karnataka counting centres
- Karnataka earns second position in seizure of Illegal liquor
- Attempted break-in into IAF Rafale project team facility in France: Sources
- Government clears 4 judges name for position to Supreme Court