Google tests material design for Chrome
You may soon get to see a redesigned Chrome interface
California [United States]: You may soon get to see a redesigned Chrome interface.
Google is internally testing out the material design interface for its Chrome browser which will turn the address bar curvy, while the tabs will be separated with thin vertical lines rendering an overall flat appearance, Cnet reported.
The overhaul of the interface will be one of the major updates after Google Chrome's public debut in 2008.
- Lok Sabha Elections Results 2019 Live Updates: Counting of votes to begins at 8 am
- EC rejects Opposition demand for VVPAT verification before vote count
- 4 judges elevated to Supreme Court
- No political benefit for BJP from Ram Mandir
- Lok Sabha Results 2019: Track winners, losers and other details in real-time