- ‘BJP scared’: Police manhandled party workers, says Abhishek Banerjee
- One killed, 22 injured as Hyderabad-bound bus overturns in Goa
- Delhi court sends NIA's 'most wanted' terrorist Shahnawaz to 7-day police remand
- Injuries a problem for Spanish sides in Champions League action
- Jungles in poll-bound MP throwing up guns: Pistols worth Rs 75 lakh seized within a month
- Air India's San Francisco flight, once diverted to Russia's Magadan, cancelled on due to operational issues
- China’s economy could be regaining momentum after major slowdown
- Moderate tremors felt in parts of North Bengal; no damage reported
- Asian Games: Indian men beat Kyrgyzstan; women lose to top seed China in fourth round of chess Team event
- Nitish Kumar calls all party meeting on Tuesday to discuss caste survey
TDP protests on farmers suicides
A protest was organized by the TDP leaders and activists near Indira park. Along with the leaders and activists, the families of the victims also participated in the protest.
Hyderabad: A protest was organized by the TDP leaders and activists near Indira park. Along with the leaders and activists, the families of the victims also participated in the protest.
TDP assembly leader Yerrabelli Dayakar Rao while speaking n this context said that, KCR is not caring for the power problem in telanagana. He alleged that the crops are dried because of the KCRs inefficiency. He alleged all these suicides as the government sanctioned murders.
Revanth reddy said that TDP will always fight for the farmers of the state. He called out the farmers not to commit anymore suicides. He demanded for excretion of 10 lakh for each family who lost a farmer.