- Punjab to have Dutch cattle feed plant of Rs 142 crore
- WhatsApp plans to replace green checkmark with blue one for verified channels
- Popular Vehicles and Services files IPO papers with Sebi again; public issue entirely OFS
- Airtel now has over 50 million unique 5G customers
- SC imposes Rs 25K costs for filing 60-page synopsis against a 5-page HC order
- Dell considering a fresh investment in Bengaluru, says Karnataka govt
- AP CID serves notices to Nara Lokesh in IRR case, asks him to attend on October 4
- TMC will take MGNREGA job card holders to Delhi in special buses for protests in Delhi
- Loneliness blur line between real and fictional people: Study
- Vasireddy Padma complains to DGP against TDP leader over remarks on RK Roja
Can TDP conquer Telangana?
Can TDP Conquer Telangana. Many may wonder why the Telangana Rashtra Samithi party and KCR Government is targeting the Telugu Desam and its leaders while the party is not even the main opposition party in the assembly. At the same time, the TRS is going silent on the criticism from Congress party.
Many may wonder why the Telangana Rashtra Samithi party and KCR Government is targeting the Telugu Desam and its leaders while the party is not even the main opposition party in the assembly. At the same time, the TRS is going silent on the criticism from Congress party.
It is known that TDP is a party with strong cadre and even when Telangana movement was at its peak, its cadre never alienated it though some leaders joined TRS party. Right from the moment TDP came into existence, NTR turned it into a party of masses and fought for the welfare of the people and their self respect.
Telangana people too remember that it was NTR who provided them right to rule. So they have soft corner and they only opposed to Chandra Babu Naidu for not supporting their fight for separate statehood wholeheartedly. Now the question is can Babu's party take control of Telangana again?
If TDP has any doubts, all that are erased by the TRS government itself by targeting it inside and outside the assembly for raising the problems of people like farmers suicides, students issues, minority issues, power and water problems. Even in the last elections TDP fared well and in Hyderabad along with BJP it made strong presence. So there is every chance that TDP can conquer Telangana if TRS instead of addressing people's problems continue blaming TDP.
By Pramod Nandivada