- New Delhi: Mohalla bus scheme, DTC to sign contract to procure e-busses
- Famous Balapur Laddu is ready for auction today at a whopping price
- Gold rate in Vijayawada today slashes, check the rates on 28 September, 2023
- New Delhi: ‘Senior bureaucrats not listening’
- Gold and silver rate in Hyderabad today slashes, check the rates on September 29 2023
- New Delhi: High Court seeks Centre, National Board of Examination response on plea against reduction of NEET-PG qualifying percentile to zero
- Special polling centres to be set up at apartments
- Visakhapatnam: Railway Protection Force celebrates 39th Raising Day
- Visakhapatnam: Simhachalam temple nets Rs 2.1 cr in 35 days
- Anakapalli: Carrying a doli, tribals submit their grievance
DK Aruna slams TRS conditional governance
: Congress leader, Ex- Minister, T Congress MLA DK Aruna opined that TRS is becoming a ‘Conditional’ government.
Hyderabad: Congress leader, Ex- Minister, T Congress MLA DK Aruna opined that TRS is becoming a ‘Conditional’ government. She said that it is not fair to ask deposit of 1 lakh for 2 bed room flats.
“What if the person is unable to pay one lakh, wont you undergo the scheme? The government is trying its best to drop the ‘2bedroom scheme’, ” she asked.
She said that the government is even pending the bills that are approved during congress rule.