- Foxconn to start manufacturing iPhones in Bengaluru in April 2024
- Petrol and diesel prices today stable in Hyderabad, Delhi, Chennai and Mumbai on 02 June 2023
- ELCINA heartily welcomes MeitY’s revised initiative to Re-Open Scheme for investments in Semiconductors
- Google introduces new 'reading practice' feature for play books
- President Draupadi Murmu and PM Modi extends Telangana formation day wishes
- Indian-Origin Teen Won US Spelling Bee 2023
- YS Jagan distributes tractors and harvesters under YSR Yantra Seva scheme
- Microsoft Teams' new feature lets users collaborate with communities on Windows 11
- 20 more UP colleges being probed for scholarship scam
- Andhra Pradesh: Devotees rush increases to Tirumala, to take 24 hours for Sarvadarshans
Dr Raghu Ram to receive Padma Shri today
Dr Raghu Ram to receive Padma Shri today.Amongst the foremost breast surgeons of the country, Dr P Raghu Ram who founded Ushalakshmi Breast Cancer Foundation (UBF) will be conferred Padma Shri on March 30. He would be the youngest ever surgeon from Telugu States to be conferred the prestigious award.
Hyderabad: Amongst the foremost breast surgeons of the country, Dr P Raghu Ram who founded Ushalakshmi Breast Cancer Foundation (UBF) will be conferred Padma Shri on March 30. He would be the youngest ever surgeon from Telugu States to be conferred the prestigious award.
A Visishta Ugadi Puraskar Awardee, Ram felt the need for controlling the breast cancer in the country, after his mother, Ushalakshmi was diagnosed with the ailment. He introduced the concept of Breast health & established Breast health Centre at Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS) in Hyderabad. Named after his mother, KIMS–USHALAKSHMI Centre for Breast Diseases has brought about a revolutionary change Breast Centre Concept in the Indian sub-continent.