- Botsa Jansi attends MVV Satyanarayana's Padayatra in Visakhapatnam
- Nadendla Manohar face ire from public in West Godavari
- Venkata Chinna Appalanaidu highlights govt's efforts in providing housing to poor
- Mega job mela on Feb 29 at B Kotthakota
- 57% Indians prefer AI-enabled tools over human interactions
- Are your Cosmetics Expired? Shocking Side Effects you Need to Know
- IIT-D, R Systems International to launch AI centre for sustainable systems
- Top tips to score high in 12th Board Exam
- Tabu, Kareena, Kriti's 'Crew' Teaser Takes Internet by Storm, trending No 1 on YouTube
- Promoting gender equality at workplace
Former MP slams TRS govt over projects
Former MP Ponnam Prabhakar said that the projects for which the Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao laid the foundation stones in the
Karimnagar: Former MP Ponnam Prabhakar said that the projects for which the Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao laid the foundation stones in the district were actually initiated by the previous Congress government and as such, the credit should go to the Congress Party.
Speaking to the media at the Roads and Buildings guest house here on Wednesday, he criticised the Chief Minister for just redesigning the projects and claiming that they were initiated by the TRS. Excepting for Medak district, the Chief Minister did not take interest in any other district in Telangana, Prabhakar lamented. KCR did nothing for Karimnagar district during the last two years and did not do justice to the State, he added.