- Major train accident in Odisha
- JGU at No. 1 in Education World India's Private University Rankings
- ‘First day, first show’ now from home
- ‘Victim of capitalism’ Kangana Ranaut says ‘bye bye’ to airport looks
- Ayushmann: Nation-building starts from being inclusive as a society
- Anushka Sharma, Virat Kohli to attend FA Cup Final in London
- OTT release of romance drama ‘Jee Karda’ starring Tamannaah on June 15
- Ileana shares first glimpse of boyfriend since pregnancy announcement
- 'PS-2' now free to watch on Amazon Prime Video
- Haryana BJP MP Joins Anil Vij In Tweeting Support For Vinesh Phogat, Sakshi Malik, and Bajrang Punia
KCR’s office at Gajwel to be made bullet-proof
Alerted by Naxal threat to politicos, the Telangana government has decided to equip the camp office-cum-official residence of Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao in his Gajwel Assembly constituency with bullet-proof facility.
Hyderabad: Alerted by Naxal threat to politicos, the Telangana government has decided to equip the camp office-cum-official residence of Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao in his Gajwel Assembly constituency with bullet-proof facility.
On the instructions of the state Home and Intelligence department, the Roads and Buildings department took the decision to upgrade the residence into a completely bullet proof accommodation. Officials said all the windows of the building will have bullet-proof doors and special barricades will be erected at the CM’s camp office in Gajwel.
The government will incur Rs 2 crore additionally on providing high security at the office-cum-residence. A sum of Rs 50 lakh alone will be spent on installing the bullet-proof doors. The construction is in progress.
The residence of the Chief Minister in Hyderabad, Pragati Bhavan, also has high security features, including bullet proof windows.