Five-member burglary gang busted
The Rachakonda Special Operations Team SOT busted a notorious fivemember gang on Friday and seized gold and silver ornaments worth Rs 58 lakh, two mobile phones, a twowheeler from the possession of the accused
Hyderabad: The Rachakonda Special Operations Team (SOT) busted a notorious five-member gang on Friday and seized gold and silver ornaments worth Rs 5.8 lakh, two mobile phones, a two-wheeler from the possession of the accused.
The arrested were identified as Shaik Yousuf Basha, K Santosh, Pandith Suraj, K Latchi Ram and V John. The police said that the accused were involved in six cases of house burglary under the limits of Rachakonda. Accused Shaik Yousuf Basha (27, native of Guntur) used to recee locked houses during day time by moving in the area and commit thefts by breaking the main door lock using small sized iron rod.
The other two accused K Santosh and Pandith Suraj were habitual offenders of mobile and automobile theft and house burglaries in various police stations. Santosh and Pandith Suraj and Shaik Yousuf Basha used to sell the stolen property to Latchi Ram and John for low price. They in turn sold the stolen property to others for high cost. The accused were involved in the offenses at Adibatla and Abdullahpurmet police station limits.
- Ola cabs banned in Bengaluru for 6 months for licence violation
- Voters most happy with Telangana, HP, Odisha CMs: IANS-CVOTER Tracker poll
- Uttarakhand: Mala Rajya Laxmi Shah, Tirath Singh Rawat file nominations
- France working with EU for listing of Masood Azhar as a global terrorist: MEA
- 12-year-old tiger killed, eaten by another in Madhya Pradesh's Kanha Tiger Reserve