- Pearl Academy explores the intersection of creativity and technology at its flagship event What’s Next
- Awareness programme Will be on PM VishwaKarma yojana on Tuesday
- Raveena soaks up some sunshine in Tadoba
- I will be in the contest Former TDP MLA Vetukuri Sivarama Raju
- Pawan asked me to go to Nidadavolu: Kandula Durgesh
- Filmmaker VN Aditya receives Doctorate from George Washington University of Peace, America
- Samsung to unveil Galaxy Ring at Mobile World Congress
- Kavitha urges CBI to withdraw notice in Delhi excise policy case
- PM Modi’s visit to Dwarkadhish temple, a message for Lord Krishna devouts?
- Nani collaborates with ‘OG’ director Sujeeth
Hubli Express halt at Shankarpally sought
Requesting LTT Hubli Express halt at Sankarpally railway station, Seva Foundation president Naresh Kumar on Saturday submitted a memorandum to Indian Railway Board chairman Ashwani Lohani
Shankarpally: Requesting LTT Hubli Express halt at Sankarpally railway station, Seva Foundation president Naresh Kumar on Saturday submitted a memorandum to Indian Railway Board chairman Ashwani Lohani. The chairman along with South Central Railway general manager Vinod Kumar Yadav visited the signalling system and the station. The change in the timings of Rayalaseema Express, from 7 am to 4.15 am, caused a lot of inconvenience to students, employees and traders, the memorandum lamented.
It highlighted the 70,000 population of mandal and presence of factories such as ODF and BDL at Shankarpally outskirts. It also requested extension of MMTS services to Shankarpally, which runs up to Lingampally. The railway station wore a clean look and the compound walls were decorated with colourful art work on the occasion of top offocials’ visit.