- SC summons Jharkhand Chief Secretary to be present before it on Oct 9
- Rahul surprises mother Sonia Gandhi with puppy; shares video
- Karnataka HC slaps fine on state govt for negligence in submitting report on public toilets in Bengaluru
- RBI sets ball rolling for new bad loans provisioning method
- Chromosomes may explain why men experience severe Covid
- CBI lodges FIR against private firm, others for causing Rs 63.71 cr loss to IDBI Bank
- This is beginning of BJP's end: AAP leaders on Sanjay Singh's arrest
- Finance minister emphasises on corporate good governance among company secretaries
- Flash floods in Sikkim another reminder for being more sensitive to local ecologies: Jairam
- Ram Charan is ‘glad to meet nation’s pride’ MS Dhoni
Trailer of NBK’s 100th in 100 screens
As the film is Balakrishna’s 100th film, producer Rajeev Reddy and director Krishna have formulated an innovative way to mark the occasion.
With the first teaser of ‘Gautamiputra Satakarni’ having clocked record views (2.6 million) on YouTube, the makers of the period drama are now gearing up for the trailer launch in a big way.
As the film is Balakrishna’s 100th film, producer Rajeev Reddy and director Krishna have formulated an innovative way to mark the occasion. They would be unveiling the trailer in 100 theatres at a time come this December.
“We are delighted with the overwhelming response we got for the film’s teaser. To carry promotional acceleration until the movie release on January 12, 2017, we have decided to celebrate Balakrishna’s milestone film by unveiling the trailer in 100 theatres at a time in December first week. Venue and chief guest details will be announced soon. Trailer will be played simultaneously in 100 locations including overseas regions like USA and UK,” said Rajeev.