- Markets rise for 3rd session in a row
- 5G rollout subject to funding: VIL CEO
- Hyderabad: BRS party will not get more than 25 seats says Revanth Reddy
- SAT favours Goenka in ZEEL case
- B’luru hosts majority self-made entrepreneurs
- GDP growth zooms 7.6% in Q2
- Hyderabad: First-time voters enjoy having brush with exercising franchise
- CM asks nursing officers to create own identities
- ASI completes laser scanning of outer walls of Ratna Bhandar
- Delhi CM Kejriwal to meet rat-hole miners who helped rescue 41 tunnel workers
Shruti Haasan has taken a break
Glam diva Shruti Haasan who was last seen in Telugu film \'Katamarayadu\', claims that she has taken a much-needed break
Glam diva Shruti Haasan who was last seen in Telugu film 'Katamarayadu', claims that she has taken a much-needed break. "I have been busy doing Hindi, Telugu and Tamil films for that last three to four years, so I have taken a break for some rest," says the actress who claims that she no time for personal life. "I had to sacrifice my personal life after becoming an actress.
It is inevitable as I couldn't stay back even for just 10 days in one particular place and always on the run ," she adds. However, she is trying to strike a balance between her personal and professional life. "It is difficult but I am trying to manage both," she concludes. She is also sparing time for her friends, along with her family and work, since friends form an important part of any individual's life. On work front, the actress who had delivered blockbusters like 'Gabbar Singh' and 'Srimanthudu' has just one multi-lingual film 'Sabhash Naidu' on hand.