- Google Slides presentation recording feature coming soon; Details
- Deeksha Diwas observed in Telangana Bhavan
- Preconceptional Counselling
- Telangana will prosper if Cong wins: Vijayashanti
- AMD’s largest design centre takes off in India
- Govt aims at high quality medical care: Buggana
- India Inc’s credit metrics improving
- Transcending political fray: An independent “roar” in Shadnagar
- LIC receives Silver medal for excellence in display
- AP High Court posts Naidu's anticipatory bail plea in IRR case to Friday
Indian attempts suicide at Indian embassy in Bahrain
Indian attempts suicide at Indian embassy in Bahrain. A 21-year-old jilted Indian lover has allegedly tried to commit suicide at the Indian embassy premises in Bahrain.
A 21-year-old jilted Indian lover has allegedly tried to commit suicide at the Indian embassy premises in Bahrain.
Balaji Bhaskaran tried to cut his hand at the embassy in the country's capital Manama on October 3.
Bhaskaran was depressed about his relationship as the woman he loved planned to marry someone else, the Gulf Daily News reported on Monday.
He had attempted suicide before, the report said. An Indian embassy official said Bhaskaran was in a stable condition at Manama's Salmaniya Medical Complex.
"He is in a stable condition and his company is taking good care of him," said Ram Singh, the embassy's labour and community welfare first secretary.
"We learned that on several occasions, this person attempted to commit suicide," he said. "He will now receive psychiatric treatment at the hospital before he is discharged."