Jobless youth kills self in Nirmal district
In yet another suicide by an unemployed youth, B Bhumesh, an M Sc, B Ed student ended his life by hanging in his house in Limba in Kuntala mandal in Nirmal district on Sunday night.
Nirmal: In yet another suicide by an unemployed youth, B Bhumesh, an M Sc, B Ed student ended his life by hanging in his house in Limba in Kuntala mandal in Nirmal district on Sunday night.
Bhumesh’s death is the second one and both the incidents took place even as TJAC’s ‘Koluvulakai Kotlata’ was scheduled for Monday afternoon seeking filling of vacancies in the government departments.
According to sources Bhumesh, who was frustrated over not getting job, resorted to the extreme step after all his family members retired for the day.
In fact, the youth, who was suffering from bouts of depression took treatment in a hospital recently. The police investigation is on.
- Despite Lok Sabha poll loss, Congress happy to win Naxal-hit Bastar seat
- PM Modi calls on Vice President Venkaiah Naidu
- Taxi driver held for raping minor girl in Dungarpur in Rajasthan
- Suspects in murder of Smriti Irani's aide held by police in Amethi
- Indian Charged With Transporting Illegal Immigrants From Canada to US