- Himachal CM announces Rs 4,500 crore disaster relief package with enhanced compensation
- Punjab to have Dutch cattle feed plant of Rs 142 crore
- WhatsApp plans to replace green checkmark with blue one for verified channels
- Popular Vehicles and Services files IPO papers with Sebi again; public issue entirely OFS
- Airtel now has over 50 million unique 5G customers
- SC imposes Rs 25K costs for filing 60-page synopsis against a 5-page HC order
- Dell considering a fresh investment in Bengaluru, says Karnataka govt
- AP CID serves notices to Nara Lokesh in IRR case, asks him to attend on October 4
- TMC will take MGNREGA job card holders to Delhi in special buses for protests in Delhi
- Loneliness blur line between real and fictional people: Study
Mega-Events Are Assisted By 108 Mobile Teams In Tiruchy To Hold Covid-19 Vaccine Push
- The municipal corporation in Tiruchy, Tamil Nadu held a massive Covid-19 vaccination push in 180 locations throughout the city.
- Camps were built up in 72 of these areas, with the rest handled by mobile troops.
On Saturday, the municipal corporation, Tiruchy, Tamil Nadu held a massive Covid-19 vaccination push in 180 locations throughout the city. The Corporation, unlike prior camps, sent more mobile teams to connect over to more residents. The city council authorised 108 mobile teams for the drive, according to officials. The drive began at 9 a.m. and lasted until 5 p.m.