Check Out Jio GigaFiber Preview Offer
Presently, Jio GigaFiber is available as part of the Reliance preview offer that will be launched in a few weeks of time.
The most anticipated technological release of 2019 in India has to be Jio GigaFiber. The tech-savvy users and those who are not, are waiting for the release of Jio GigaFiber and in few weeks of time, it is going to be released.
Here is a brief summary of everything that is important about Reliance Jio GigaFiber.
1. Though Jio GigaFiber has not yet released, it is available in hundreds, possibly thousands of areas already in dozens of cities in India. Presently, Jio GigaFiber is available as part of the Reliance preview offer. It is also free because it is previewed at this time.
2. Depending on the offer you choose, in your preview offer, Jio GigaFiber gives you a speed of up to 100 Mbps or up to 50 Mbps. There is also a data limit of 1100 GB per month. The preview offer will last until Jio GigaFiber launches its commercial.
3. As of now, there are two preview offers. In one offer, you pay a refundable security deposit of Rs 4,500 and get a Jio GigaFiber connection with 100mbps of speed and a dual-band WiFi router. The other offer, where consumers pay a security deposit of Rs 2500, provides a speed of 50 Mbps and a single-band Wi-Fi router.
4. The Jio GigaFiber preview offer is available only in the places where the Jio GigaFiber lines have been drawn and the service has been activated. If it is there in your area, call Jio's customer service and you can avail the GigaFiber in one or two days.
5. The formal launch of Jio GigaFiber will take place in mid-July at Reliance AGM. This is the same meeting where the Jio 4G service was launched and it is the same meeting where we also saw for the first time the commercial presentation of JioPhone and JioPhone 2.
6. Along with the Jio GigaFiber, Reliance Jio will also launch a cable telephony service, as well as some type of DTH service called Jio HomeTV. Basically, the GigaFiber plan will be a plan consisting of three services for Jio users.
7. At present, there are no specific details regarding the Jio GigaFiber prices, but it may start from Rs 600, possibly for a connection with a speed of 50 Mbps. The connection with a speed of 100 Mbps can cost around Rs 1000, or rather around Rs 800-Rs 900.