Airtel modified its postpaid plans; Rs 499 is the lowest
Airtel has modified its postpaid portfolio to compete with its competitors. Rs 499 is the minimum plan you can select.
Recently Airtel, India's second largest telecom operator has modified its postpaid portfolio to compete with its competitors.
Airtel has phased out postpaid plans which were below Rs 499. The telecom operator has also revised the total number of plans to four that are being offered to the post-paid customers.
After the revision, now the Airtel's entry-level postpaid plan begins at Rs 499.
Four Plans for Postpaid Customers are
1. Rs 499 plan replaced Rs 399 plan
• This plan offers you 75GB of 3G/4G data with data rollover option, unlimited calling, and 100 daily SMSes.
• You are also eligible for 3-month of Netflix, 1-year Amazon Prime, ZEE5 subscription, Airtel TV as a part of new #AirtelThanks program for customers
2. Best Plan Available - Rs 749
• This plan is launched in place of Rs 649, Rs 1,199, Rs 2,999 Plans
• This plan offers 125GB of 3G/4G data with rollover facility, unlimited calling, 100 SMSes per day in addition with all the Airtel Thanks benefits mentioned earlier
• This plan is available for two regular connections and one add-on connection
3. Best Plan for a Family of Five – Rs 999
• It brings in all the benefits of Rs 799 Plan but with 150GB monthly data
• Offers a total of five connection- Four regular connections and one add-on connection
4. Most Premium Plan Option – Rs 1,599
• This plan offers you unlimited data, unlimited calling, 200 ISD minutes and a 10% discount on International Roaming packs.
• Also the #AirtelThanks complimentary benefits like the subscription to Amazon Prime, Netflix, and ZEE5