- Illuminate Your Space: The Ultimate Guide To LED Lighting Solutions By LED Light Expert
- Other states following Assam's cancer care model: Himanta Biswa Sarma
- IAF C-130J makes safe landing at Begumpet airport after technical snag
- Nirmala Sitharaman launches Rs 1,000 cr worth infra projects
- Arun Singh Dhumal welcomes England team with 'perfect conditions' at HPCA
- Hindu teacher acquitted in blasphemy case after five years in Pakistan
- 10 Manipur tribal MLAs urge Centre not to cancel 'Suspension of Operations' pact with Kuki militant outfits
- Financial Intelligence Unit slaps Rs 5.49 cr penalty on Paytm Payments Bank
- I want to quit as Trinamool spokesman, but continue as party soldier: Kunal Ghosh
- ‘Inti No 13’ review: Distinctive narrative approach
BMW claims to have 5,00,000 electric vehicles on the road
In an official tweet, BMW wrote that statistically, one EV was sold every four minutes.
Luxury carmaker BMW has announced that it has sold 5,00,000 electric vehicles (EVs), marking a major milestone for the industry as well as the brand.
In an official tweet, BMW wrote that statistically, one EV was sold every four minutes. The company is aiming to sell one million EVs by 2021, Engadget notes.
Meanwhile, Nissan sold 4,00,000 units of its electric Leaf this year and Tesla sold 97,000 EVs during the third quarter alone.