- No break for Balakrishna in the coming year; actor busy with multiple projects
- Ravi Teja’s next flick title to be out soon; ‘Eagle’ is in consideration!
- Official: Arjun Das comes on board for ‘OG’
- Aha’s original project with Allu Arjun on board; here is the proof
- ‘Veera Simha Reddy’ 100 days function held in a grand way
- 2.60 crore people benefitted from PM Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana in Andhra: BJP President JP Nadda
- DMK has major role to play in opposition alliance: Udhayanidhi Stalin
- Odisha: Bharatanatyam guru dies on stage
- Andy Murray accepts wildcard for Nottingham Open
- Cauvery Tribunal unlikely to take up Makedatu Dam issue
Facebook sues two Ukrainians for using quiz apps to extract user data
The lawsuit filed by the social networking giant accuses some of the malicious. However, they would direct users to install web browser extensions,...
The lawsuit filed by the social networking giant accuses some of the malicious.
However, they would direct users to install web browser extensions, giving hackers access to users'.
The lawsuit claims the hackers scraped public profile information and non-publicly viewable list of friends, along with serving users ads instead of official.