- TDP will regain glory in Telangana: Chandrababu Naidu
- Modi thanks US Speaker for inviting him to address joint meeting of Congress
- Haryana farmers protesting on NH 44 over sunflower seeds procurement baton-charged
- CM Kejriwal approves 24x7 operations for 155 shops and commercial establishments in Delhi
- Environment Excellence Award for 2023
- Homeopathy to be 2nd largest healthcare system in India, says Dr Mukesh Batra
- Tamil Nadu CM MK Stalin launches 500 Urban Health Centres
- How police scripted Amruta Fadnavis' 'help offer' to nab fugitive bookie
- ACP Mirchowk Damoder Reddy conducted a counselling session with rowdy sheeters in Purani Haveli
- Silk sarees to be presented to 26 temples during Bonalu festival: Minister
Google Announces The Second-Gen Pixel Buds
With one single tap, you can pair the Pixel Buds with your Pixel phone, Android 6.0 and other devices.
Google has launched the second-gen Pixel Buds at yesterday's hardware event in New York for $179. The new buds have a re-engineered fit with egg-shaped case resembling the AirPods' case.
Google claims "the experience comes to you," with the new Pixel Buds, which is evident from hands-free access that is provided on the buds. Just say "Hey Google" if you need to ask something to the Assistant. With the help of the updated Bluetooth on the Buds, you can stay connected to the Pixel Buds even if you are three rooms away from it.
With one single tap, you can pair the Pixel Buds with your Pixel phone, Android 6.0 and other devices. They can also be paired with Bluetooth 4.0 and laptops, tablets, and iOS devices. Google said that it had scanned thousands of ears to create a design that would be most comfortable for as many people as possible. Google is trying its best to offer hands-free Google Assistant support.
The Pixel Buds are wireless and kept in a case that looks like a distorted version of the old that holds Apple's AirPods. Google claims that they're one of the most compact true wireless earbuds in the market, though we don't know the exact dimensions yet.
If there are any sound issues, there is an adaptive hybrid design, while the ear tips do seal the ear to emphasise audio. When it comes to the battery life, the earbuds have 7-hour battery life, and this can also be extended to 24 hours using the case, which is fast charged by USB-C or optionally by Qi wireless charging. Go, Google!