- 7 more patients die in Nanded hospital
- AP CM likely to visit Delhi on Friday
- Amitabh joins Rajinikanth in 'Thaliavar 170'
- Asian Games: Parul takes sensational 5000m gold
- Tallest Ambedkar statue to be unveiled in US on Oct 14
- Over 100 MPs, MLAs face hate speech cases
- Women who struggle with getting enough sleep may be at greater risk of developing hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Nurturing natural talents of children
- Strong tremors in Delhi as 4 quakes strike Nepal
- India’s growth resilient despite global challenges
After OU, JNTU-Hyderabad defers all exams up to Jan 30
After Osmania University, the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University in Hyderabad deferred all the exams scheduled until January 30.
After Osmania University, the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University in Hyderabad deferred all the exams scheduled until January 30. This comes after the decision of the state government to extend holidays to all educational institutions till January 30.
The JNTU-H in a release said that the principal of colleges affiliated to the varsity and affiliated autonomous colleges were asked not to conduct any examinations during the holidays declared by the government without any prior permission from the university.
All the theory and practical regular/supplementary exams and mid-term exams will be rescheduled, JNTU-H said.
Osmania University also postponed all the examinations scheduled between January 17 and January 30. However, the OU administration asked the colleges affiliated with it to hold online classes for the students during the holidays and said that the exams will not be conducted until further notice.