- How online learning is transforming teaching careers?
- Swami Vivekananda U20 National Football to kickstart in April
- Mumbai woman cured of epilepsy after part of her brain removed
- MP-PSC delegation presents 66th report to Governor Mangubhai Patel
- Political googly? Sharad Pawar invites Maha CM, Deputy CMs home for dinner
- Sharad Pawar Extends Dinner Invitation Amidst Political Tensions In Baramati
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4 per cent in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6 per cent
- SCBA GBM to discuss nomination of women advocates as Executive Members within two months
- Anant National University organises International Symposium on Architecture for All: Call of the Future
- Protein linked to Parkinson's also key for normal brain work: IIT Mandi study
Allocation of 2BHK houses is corruption free: KTR
Telangana government is allocating double bedroom houses to the homeless poor without a single penny of bribe, said IT Minister K Taraka Rama Rao.
Sircilla: Telangana government is allocating double bedroom houses to the homeless poor without a single penny of bribe, said IT Minister K Taraka Rama Rao. Telangana is the only State in the country which has built 2. 70 lakh double bedroom houses for the poor at a cost of Rs 20,000 crore. The government is building quality houses with an area of 560 square feet. The double bedroom houses were gifted by CM KCR to the homeless poor, he said.
Rama Rao inaugurated 16 double bedroom houses constructed at a cost of Rs 10.8 crore at Korutla Peta in Yellareddypet mandal in the district on Tuesday. Later he had a luncheon with the beneficiaries at KCR Nagar.
Speaking on the occasion, he said Telangana government was the only government in the country which is giving Rythu Bandhu, Rythu Bima, 24-hour quality free electricity for cultivation and implementing many other farmer welfare schemes.
Rama Rao revealed that the government would soon grant new pensions to all those who were entitled to benefit from the welfare schemes. People have to benefit from development programmes implemented by the government and become financially strong.