- Taapsee Pannu and Mathias Boe to Tie the Knot in March with a Sikh-Christian Fusion Wedding: Reports
- Tension grips in Bandi Sanjay's yatra after unknown persons pelt eggs at his convoy
- PayU appoints 5 new members to its Board of Directors
- MI head coach Charlotte Edwards extends Sydney Sixers deal for next two WBBL seasons
- WPL 2024: 'Renuka's two wickets gave Gujarat shock they couldn’t recover from', says Saba Karim
- Tech Mahindra, Pegatron sign MoU to develop AI-enabled private 5G networks
- PM Modi to inaugurate Rs 1,393 cr coalfield projects in Madhya Pradesh tomorrow
- Sachin invites the world to 'come and experience Jammu & Kashmir'
- BJP put up good fight in Assembly polls
- Elaborate arrangements made for Inter exams
Nizamabad: Applicants must be made aware of TS-iPASS rules
District Collector M Rammohan Rao has instructed officials to ensure that those who apply for the establishment of industries through TS-iPASS should be aware of their regulations.
Nizamabad: District Collector M Rammohan Rao has instructed officials to ensure that those who apply for the establishment of industries through TS-iPASS should be aware of their regulations.
TS-iPASS District Industries Centre conducted a district level meeting in the Collector's Chamber on Monday. The Collector said the objections for prevention of pollution and provisions of other branches should be made available on the websites of respective departments. Of the 649 applications, 638 applications were completed, 551 were approved and 78 rejected. At the meeting, six SC applicants and three ST units were approved.
The meeting was attended by Baburao, General Manager, Department of External Affairs, DTC Sivalingaiah, LDM Jaya Santosh, Mines A S Satyanarayana, DTWO Sandhyarani, D SC DO Sasikala, RDOs Venkateshwar, Gopi Ram and other branches officials and others.